The study reveals what these professionals feel, many social workers are notorious for:
- (1) Not keeping to submission dates.
- (2) Wasting the time of the court if the report is of poor quality to the extent that the court would be better off without the report.
- (3) Producing poor quality reports, in other words, reports that reflect:
- a) No consultation with all the relevant stakeholders,
- b) No corroborating information that you obtained from sources;
- c) Poor writing style and grammar 🡪 seen as unfit for use in the legal context
- d) A lack of evidence of critical thinking
- e) A lack of proper writing principles